Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SING FOR JOY

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - Isaiah 50-52; Psalm 92; 2 Peter 1

S - Psalm 92:4 For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done.

O - When we focus on what the Lord has done, we can have joy.

A - Jesus healed my husband after he had suffered for 22 years with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  My expectation was that he would hit the ground running and I wouldn't be able to keep up with him.  My reality is that I am still quite capable of running circles around him and more often than not, I am waiting for him to catch up to me.  When I focus on what my husband is NOT doing, I get discouraged and down - trust me, it's not good.  But, God consistently reminds me that He healed my husband, who suffered with pain, brain fog and constant fatigue every day for the first nine years of our marriage.  He has none of this now.  :-)  When I focus on THIS, I have joy!

P - Lord, help me to remember all that You have done, and give me hope for all that You will do.  Thank You for the joy, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment