Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God Never Gives up on You

by Cathy Weymouth


Tuesday 11/8/11 Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1-3 - God Never Gives up on You

S - 1 Cor 1:8-9 MSG, And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus.  God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of this Son and our Master Jesus.  He will never give up on you. Never forget that.


O - Paul is writing to the church at Corinth whom he pastored for over a year.  He is encouraging them to remember they are not alone in this spiritual journey.  They are never alone.


A - Sometimes we may think that God has turned His back on us because we still struggle in an area.  But my Bible says that Jesus took it all, paid for it on my behalf and because Jesus did this for me, God will never leave me, walk away from me or give up on me.  His Spirit is always with me. I still think we are clueless as to what Jesus accomplished for us on the cross.  

P - Jesus, thank you!  You have done so much for me.  I believe that your Spirit is always with me, no matter where I go or how much I struggle.  And I thank you for providing the Spirit to me and reconnecting me with my Father.  You did it!  You rescued me from separation from God.  I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment