Friday, November 4, 2011

RESURRECTION POWER

Job 26 & 27; Mark 15,16

S=Scripture, O=Objective, A=Application, P=Prayer

S-Mark 16:6 "Don't be alarmed" he said "you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene who was crucified and He has risen."

O-The Angel is talking to the women who came to anoint Jesus' body...they were alarmed for they found the grave empty.

A-I was chatting with my 4 year old grandson and he said "Jesus died on the cross, so He can't help us anymore because He is dead." We went on with our discussion and I reminded him that Jesus rose from the dead and is very powerful and can help us. He agreed. His statement led me to think...how many believe that Jesus is dead or powerless? Just the fact that He did rise from the dead proves that He is a living God...One who understands our pain and sorrows, One who is awesome in power and might, One who, though great, wants to commune with us on a daily basis, One who loves us though we are unlovely.

P-Oh Lord help me to remember that you're powerful, mighty, able to cleanse me from sin, heal my body, and restore my heart. You are a living, loving and liberating God. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment