Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NOT ASHAMED

Wednesday - November 30, 2011 - Romans 1-4

S- Romans 1:16  I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of salvation to everyone who believes:  first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

O - Paul was not ashamed to tell people about Jesus because they got saved from eternal damnation when they believed it.

A - I am not ashamed to believe in the God who created me.  I don't harbor resentment against those who say I  am misguided, brainwashed, and just plain stupid.  I was once the same as my accusers and so I know that even THEY can be saved.  I like me (and actually, so do they!)  But, let me tell you, I couldn't stand myself before I believed in Jesus.

P - Lord, save all those people in my life who are blind to You.  Use me.  They need You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment