Saturday, February 13, 2010

Catch and Release

S- Acts 20:32 - So now brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of his grace which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

O - Paul had caught the call of God to preach the gospel, to make disciples and to plant churches. He had run his race well and was nearing the end of his race. He shared final words and hugs, and released them into God's care. He knew the art of "catch and release" of catching God's call and running with it, and then of releasing that call to others and to God.

A - I receive your wonderful words of life and grace today. I will meditate on your word and speak that word to myself and to all that I come in contact with today.

P - Lord, let my words today be like your words, words of life and grace. Use me to encourage and equip your people to walk in their inheritance. Lord, if my words and thinking get negative, help me to recognize it quickly and turn the channel in my mind and change the flow that comes from my mouth. Holy Spirit, use me today to encourage someone. Teach me to catch and to release all to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment