Thursday, February 11, 2010

GOD DOESN'T CHANGE

Levitius 16:29
s: In the presence of God you will be made clean of all your sins.
o: Even before Jesus came to free us from the bondage of our sin, God made a way.
a: What am amazing God we serve. All along his plan has been that ALL of us would be set free from our sin. The plan hasn't change. God's love for us hasn't changed. He still longs to set each one of free . I can rest in the assurance today that my whole world may be turned upside down but the grace, mercy and love of our God remains the same. I can choose today to work with God in furthering his plan. I can let his light shine through me to those still suffering, still in bondage.
p: Father God thank you for your crazy, amazing, passionate love that you have for each one of us. Thank you for your plan that none of us should perish in our sin but that each one of us has a life-long invitation to life with you and in you. Show me the way each day to extend your invitations to those around me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment