Saturday, February 6, 2010

Proclaiming Forgiveness to Ourselves and Others

S- Acts 13:38 - Therefore my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.

0 - The book of Leviticus is a book of purity, sanctification, and holiness. It teaches us that we are saved and sanctified not by human effort or ability, but by way of the blood. In the Old Testament, this was by way of a system of sacrifices that all pointed to Christ and his life and sacrifice on the cross.

A - I receive afresh the total radical forgiveness of God in Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. I proclaim that freedom to all!

P - Lord, I come to you, not based on my efforts or holiness or good works. I come by the blood of the Perfect One who willingly lay down his life for me. So today, I dance into your presence with joy, confidence and boldness! (Eph. 3:12, Heb. 4:16, Heb. 10:9). I am so thankful that I am "accepted in the Beloved", that I am loved, that I am yours!

1 comment: