Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NO NEED TO FEAR - GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

Wednesday 2/24/10 Num 14-16; Mark 3 NO NEED TO FEAR - GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

S- Num 13:31 MSG; 14:8-9 NIV/MSG "We can't attack those people; they're way stronger than we are." Joshua's reply, "Do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will swallow them up.  Why, we'll have them for lunch!  They have no protection and God is on our side.  Don't be afraid of them."

O- The Lord had sent spies into the promised land to check it out.  Most of the spies brought back a bad report about the giants in the land, which stirred up fear in the people.  Joshua, however, had brought back a good report and tried to encourage the people in their fearful state that God was on their side; there was no need to fear, no matter the size of the enemy.

A- As I build the website for Tune the Temple's Online Class, I've encountered some pretty big problems.  Some of the resistance has made me anxious and nervous; I've run into some pretty strong enemies in the land.  I receive this word today for the ministry and myself.

P- Lord, you know I have been afraid.  Please forgive my fears and anxieties that have risen with the resistance.  Thank you for your encouraging word.  You are with me; you are directing me; you are in this project, I know.  You are on my side. I pray that many people are blessed as they enter the promised land of milk, honey, and most of all, freedom, through this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment