Friday, May 28, 2010

THE TABLETS OF MY HEART by Mary White

S--Proverbs 7:1-3 “My son, keep My words and store up My commands within you. Keep My commands and you will live. Guard My teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers and write them on the tablet of your heart.”

O--Solomon is speaking about the importance of wisdom and stresses the need to hide God’s Word in our heart.

A--Solomon says to 1)store up 2) remember 3) and to write them on our hearts. I know that when I study and hide the Word in my heart, when trouble comes and I am fearful, or need to make decisions, the Word comes back to me…to give me courage, to guide me, and lead me in the right direction; when I am tempted, it helps me not to fall; when I am hurting, it brings encouragement; and when I am confused, it brings clarity.

P-- Lord, thank You for Your Word. Keep me hungry for it and help me to learn from it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment