Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday May 20, 2010 1Kings 6, 2 Chron. 3, Psalm 97, Rom. 1 "The GIFT of Encouragement of Faith

Thursday May 20, 2010

1Kings 6, 2 Chron. 3, Psalm 97, Rom. 1 "The GIFT of Encouragement of Faith


S-Romans 1:12 (NIV) That is that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.
(MSG). But don't think I am not expecting to get something out of this too! You have as much to give me as I do you.

O- Paul is excited to be in Roman to share the news of the gospel with the people. His heart is filled with such joy to be there, with people who are
longing and desperate to hear from the word of the Lord. Paul brings encouragement of Grace & Peace to those who Love Jesus, and
proclaims that he was called to bring this message to th Romans.

A- I think of times when I have heard people, or have been desperate myself just for a good word. A word of encouragement, a Word from the Lord. How
blessing people can lift them out of some of the darkest times. Speaking life is a choice, and so is speaking death. Let me make the choice and
have the opportunity to speak "life" and to encourage some one in the faith. Encourager's are life changers. I want to be an encourager to be "called."

P- Father, opportunities of being an encourager and a life giver with our words happen every day when we interact with people. May it be the annoying telemarketers
that call every day, it would be Unexpected that we take the time to give a "God word" of encouragement to them.
May it be the unexpected and the expecting. Use our mouths to speak
life and encouragement to build each other up, and to increase faith and hope, where there is none. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment