Friday, April 22, 2011

1Samuel 25,26; Psalm 63; Matthew 9

DON’T LET THE TOMATOES DIE ON THE VINE
S--Matthew 9:37,38 “Then He said to His disciples “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the God of the Harvest to send us out workers into the harvest field.”

O--Jesus uses this illustration to encourage us to not only, to be workers, but to pray for more workers in order to save the harvest.

A--It is so sad to me when I drive past a field and see the corn dying on the stalk, or see my tomatoes spoiling on the vine because I haven’t taken the time to harvest in a timely fashion. Sometimes our eyes are blind and our ears are deaf to the things God calls us to do. People are dying without Christ in their lives…we need to GO AND TELL.

P--Oh God help me to see and meet the need…help me to reach out to the lost, help me to have Your heart for people, help me to proclaim Your saving and restorative powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment