Friday, April 29, 2011

HE KNOWS ME

S--Psalm 139:23,24 “Search me, O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

O--David acknowledges that God knows everything about him…that He knew him before he was born; that He knows his thoughts…and every word that will come out of his mouth. Still David asks God to search him and see if there is any offensive way in him.

A--I know that my heart, motives and thought life are not always pleasing to the Father, so I admire David’s heart when he says search me. Hiding things that are not pleasing to God may fool those around me…but God already knows. I want my thoughts and actions to be pleasing to God. Help me to be real and transparent.

P--Father I’m sorry for all offensive attitudes I have. Help me to be the woman of God You have created me to be. Show me, teach me and keep me on the right path. Thank You for your everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment