Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011 1Samuel 3-5; Psalm 77 2Corinthians 8

MOM
Meditate on Miracles

S--Psalm 77: 10 “To this I will appeal: the years of the right hand of the most High God.”

O--David was going through a really rough time and was in a crisis of belief. Rather than continue to travel down that gloomy road…David decided to meditate on the miracles and Words of His God. vs. 11 says “I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.

A--I was married 6 years before becoming pregnant…you can imagine my delight when I found out I was pregnant. However, on that same day I found out that I had a kidney stone 1 inch by ½ inch (which is considered pretty large.) In 1976 the practice of breaking up stones was not done here in VT…the alternative was major surgery. The Dr. said you must abort this baby and have surgery. Many people prayed for me and the pain was gone…I delivered a very healthy baby boy. I had the surgery to remove the stone and 2 years later I asked the Dr. when I could get pregnant again…he said never. Again we prayed and in 1979 we had a beautiful healthy baby girl. Now I have 4 wonderful grandkids…this all is a wonderful miracle…when I hit a crisis of belief…I meditate on how MIGHTY, MERCIFUL AND MIRACULOUS our God is.

P--Thank you God for your mercy and mighty miraculous deeds in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment