Monday, May 16, 2011

UNDER HIS WINGS

Monday - May 16, 2011- 1 Kings 1; 1 Chronicles 28; Psalm 91; 1 Thessalonians 5

S - Psalm 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

O - God is the one to whom we can run when things get overwhelming, when we feel we need protection and safety from the onslaught of the enemy.

A - Sometimes, as a grown adult, I feel the need to just run and hide from the world and all its nastiness. I want to be sheltered and protected and defended. But the reality of my life is that that does not happen in the natural. In the natural, there is no one to do that for me. I am all grown up and I am the one who shelters, protects, and defends others. So where can I turn but to God?

P - Oh, Lord, hide me under your feathers. I feel the need to hear your heartbeat and know that I am protected and cherished by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment