Thursday, August 18, 2011

BLESSED AND HAPPY

Thursday, August 18, 2011 - Jeremiah 26,35,36; John 20


S -  John 20:29b  Blessed and happy and to be envied are those who have never seen Me and yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on Me. (Amplified Bible)


O - Jesus addressed Thomas' finally believing in the resurrection because he was able to see and touch Jesus.


A - I believe, even though I have never seen Jesus - so according to Jesus, I am blessed and happy and to be envied.  Jesus says I'm happy - so I'm going to start living it in a bigger way.  I get caught up in what's going on in the natural that I put aside what's going on in the spiritual.


P - Lord, help me to focus MORE on You - who You are and what You've done for me, that my joy would be evident to all the world - especially my family - so they could see and follow me into the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment