Friday, August 26, 2011

“Walk the Talk”


S=Scripture O=Objective A=Application, P=Prayer

S--”Greater joy have I none than this, to have my children walking in the Truth.”

O- John was a man of passion and love. His writing was plain, simple yet very profound.

A--As a mother and teacher of new Christians, I understand what John is saying. When I see my son and daughter walking faithfully with God, I am so thankful and it fills me with joy. When I watch a new Christian embrace the things of God and turn from the things of the world that dragged them down, I am filled with joy! It makes me realize the importance of “walk the talk.” Kids as wekk as new Christians will imitate older Christians/parents, therefore, I want to give them something real and good to imitate.

P--Oh God help me to live my life to honor you, help me to be a good role model for those around me. Forgive me Lord for the many times I’ve failed in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment