Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ASK

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - Zechariah 1-3; Luke 11

S - Luke 11:9 - So I say to you:  Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

O - Jesus is teaching his disciples to just ask God for good things, whether they think they'll get it or not.

A - I have friends who complain about the abundance poured out on certain people they deem undeserving.  They are envious and resentful because they are not getting the same gifts.  But, when I ask if they've asked, they reply that they would NEVER put themselves int the position of asking.  And there's the difference.  Those who have abundance poured out on them are asking.

P - Lord, I thank You for answered prayer.  Let me not forget that I need to put my pride aside and just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment