Friday, September 16, 2011

MY GRANDBABIES

Ezekiel 40,41; Psalm 128, Revelations 21

S=Scripture=Objective. A=Application, P=Prayer

S-Psalm 128:1,6 “Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in His ways.”…and may you live to see your children’s children.”

O-The Psalmist is saying that if we love and honor God, and walk in His ways than we will live long enough to see our grandchildren.

A-Walking in God’s ways means living a life filled with compassion, grace, forgiveness and mercy for our fellow man. We do this because of God’s great love for us. We need to re-present Christ in all we do and say…I know I fail at this often…but God is full of second chances. Our reward for living a life revering God and walking in His ways is that we will live long enough to see our children’s children. Don’t get me going on grandkids…they are the sweetest gift that God could ever give us. I know how much I enjoy mine I believe that many a person came to know Christ through the loving prayers of Grandparents.

P-Oh God, help me to walk in Your ways, acknowledging who You are and what You have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment