Friday, March 18, 2011

TRUST, COMMIT, DELIGHT

S--”Psalm 37:6 “He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn. The justice of your cause, like the noonday sun.”
O--The Psalmist is telling us about the goodness and faithfulness of God.

A--The conditions for our prosperity depends on:
Our willingness to trust God.
Our willingness to commit our ways to the Lord; and
Our willingness to delight ourselves in God.

To trust means to have confidence in the integrity, ability, character and truth of (God). To commit means to bind or to pledge. To delight means to take great pleasure in.

P-- Oh God I want to trust You in all things, to commit myself wholeheartedly to You, and to delight in You. You are my Creator, my God, my Salvation, my help in times of need and my Friend.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, I did my journal on this same passage! One God, one Spirit - many links

    ReplyDelete