Friday, March 25, 2011

Joshua 21,22; Psalm 47; 1Corinthians 10

STAND FIRM
S--Corinthians 10:12 “So if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall.”
O--Paul is teaching about being tempted and how God will always make a way to escape.

A--When I read this verse, I am reminded of the times I thought I was “all that and a bag of chips.” When I am doing well and am really blessed I can get puffed up and say…”Wow I’m awesome”. When I take credit for what God is doing in my life…that is when I fall. When we fall…God is so near, waiting for us to reach out to Him and allow Him to pick us up and draw us close to Him once more.

P--God forgive me for the times I have been prideful, and thank You for being their to pick me up, dust me off and set me back on the right path…You are awesome Lord. Thank You for Your mercy and grace in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment