Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What to do with Jesus?

by Cathy Weymouth

Tuesday 3/8/11  Deuteronomy 7-9; Mark 15 - What to do with Jesus?

S- Mark 15:12, "Then what am I to do with the man whom you call the King of the Jews?"

O - Jesus had been handed over to Pilate who tried to make an assessment of the charges brought against him by the chief priests. He offered to release Jesus, but the Jewish people were not interested.  He was struggling what to do with him, so he asked the crowd.

A - I think this is a great question.  What am I to do with this man Jesus?  What am I going to do today with Jesus?  As a Christian, one desire today is to allow the life of Christ within me to be expressed to those I meet.  Another is to connect with Jesus alone and express my love and gratitude for all He has done for me.

P - Lord, thank you!  You have given me Your life.  I take you with me where ever I go. I pray that You spill out onto those I run across today.  Thank you for the sacrifice - so that I could be a vessel of Your Presence. May people see You in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment