Saturday, March 12, 2011

Got Faith?

S - Gal 3: 2b "Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard?"

O - By faith, we receive salvation. By faith, we receive the promise of the Holy Spirit, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues and other gifts that the Holy Spirit chooses to give. When we have faith, God credits righteousness to our personal account. By faith we are justified in God's eyes. We are clothed with Christ and become heirs of Abraham and of Christ.

A - I have faith when I choose to believe God's word. Faith is the key that unlocks the manifold blessing of God.

P - By faith today, I declare that God is my salvation. By faith, I receive afresh the baptisms and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. By faith, I know and declare that I am righteous in God's eyes and that his blessing, favor and righteousness are mine. By faith, I will walk, clothed in Christ, a child and an heir of God's great inheritance. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment