Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A HARVEST IS COMING!

by Cathy Weymouth

Tuesday March 15, 2011 Deut 28.29; Galatians 6 - A HARVEST IS COMING!

S- Galatians 6:9, Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

O - In the context of the fact that we reap what we sow, God's law is in effect.  But sometimes we get a bit discouraged "in the wait."

A - I love this scripture; it is one of my favorite!  Paul encourages that we will indeed reap - and not just a small amount, but an entire harvest, in the proper time.  But we can't give up!  It takes time for the seeds to germinate and grow into fruit-producing plants.

P - Father, please help me in the wait. Help me not to get discouraged or give up before the fulfillment of the proper time.  You promise me that there will be a harvest if I do not give up.  Thank you for that promise; I pray it keeps me going when the going gets rough.








No comments:

Post a Comment