Wednesday, March 30, 2011

REMEMBER

by Vivian Bills


Wednesday - March 30, 2011 - Judges 8; Psalm 42;1 Corinthians 15


S - 1 Corinthians 15:1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.

O - Paul felt he needed to remind the people of the gospel - as if they had somehow forgotten it.

A - Sometimes the passion wanes. I remember when I first believed in Jesus as my savior. I was passionate. I was excited. I was SO grateful. I loved EVERYBODY because Christ loved me so much that He died to take the punishment for all my wretched sins for which I alone deserved to be punished. And then came days when I found myself not liking others, being bitter about their sins, wishing they would get out of my presence - not very holy. But, if I make it a point to remember, on a daily basis, that I'm a sinner, saved by grace, then my attitude is what it should be.

P - May I never forget what You did for me, Jesus. I am so grateful that You saved me from an eternity in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment