Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awesome, Valuable and Beautiful for God

S- Ex. 25:8 - "And let them make Me a sanctuary, that I may dwell among them."

O - The tabernacle was an awesome, valuable, beautiful place where God chose to dwell, yet it was amazingly portable. It was a holy, set apart, consecrated place that went with them on their journey.

A- Today, I choose to be that awesome, valuable, beautiful sanctuary where God loves to dwell. Wherever I am, God is. He is with me and in me, filling me with his glory.

P - Lord, today I sing the old chorus "Lord, make me a sanctuary, a sanctuary of worship. I lift up my hands in your name." Lord, I worship you and I ask that despite the busyness of my day, that I will bring you wherever I go and that I will remember and enjoy your presence today. I choose afresh the wonderful privilege of being a living sanctuary of the my Lord and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment