Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IMMEDIATELY

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday, 1/13/10 Genesis 31-33; Luke 13 - IMMEDIATELY

S - Luke 13:13 (NIV) Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.

O - Jesus healed a crippled woman on the Sabbath. He laid hands on her and "immediately" she straightened.

A - Did you ever notice that many times people were healed instantly by the touch of Jesus? Believe it. It's the power of God. So many times we pray for a long time, years even, before we see our prayers answered. But, we must never give up on believing that God can do it "immediately." Remember, faith is instrumental in healing.

P - Lord, I believe in Your healing power and I believe that You can heal in an instant. Lord, increase my faith. Let me see Your miracles as I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment