Saturday, January 9, 2010

Give Me Success Today

S- Gen. 24:40 - "The Lord, before whom I have walked, will send his angel with you and make your journey a success." Gen. 24:10 - "O Lord, God of my master Abraham, give me success today."

O - Abraham had a long successful life. He expected and spoke of success to his servant. His servant then prayed for success.

A- Not every attempt is successful, but if I learn from my mistakes, failures, and set-backs, I will ultimately walk into success. I will believe for success in all that God has called me to do and I will speak, pray and expect success.

P - May the Lord, before whom I have walked, send his angel before me, and make my journey through life a success. Lord, I am meditating on your word with a heart of obedience and I am expecting success. (Joshua 1:7) I thank you and praise you for that and I pray for all who walk before the Lord. I pray for your angel to go before them and make their journey successful. I pray that like the 12 in Luke 9, that you would send us out with POWER, PROVISION, and PURPOSE in this new year.

1 comment:

  1. I chose the same scripture! And I prayed for success in shopping this morning at the Skirack Used Sale for Mark's birthday present of cross country skiis. The place was a zoo! People stood in line for over an hour. We arrived just when it started and found a pair of great used boots that Mark really liked. So we went from there, purchasing him an entire package that he was really happy with. We experienced success! Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete