Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TIMES OF REFRESHING

by Vivian Bills

Wednesday - 1/27/2010 - Exodus 17-20; Acts 3

S - Acts 3:19 (NIV) Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins
may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from God,...

O - Peter showed us how to be refreshed: Repent and turn to God and He will send times of refreshing!

A - Are you tired? Ar...e you weary with life's struggles? Have you,
perhaps, turned your back to God once again? Repent and turn back to
Him. Ask Him for the refreshing that comes from His very throne room.

P - Lord, thank You for this new day. Forgive me my sins of yesterday and
help me to keep my eyes on You today. Bring a time of refreshing on me,
Lord. Bring refreshing like the first warm day of spring, in Jesus'
name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment